Saving posts on LinkedIn is a great way to keep track of interesting and useful content that you want to revisit later. You can easily find and view your saved posts on LinkedIn mobile and desktop by following the steps below. You can also unsave posts that you have already consumed or don’t need anymore.
LinkedIn is a professional networking platform where you can find and share work-related content, such as articles, videos, podcasts, and more. Sometimes, you may come across a post that you want to save for later, either for reference, inspiration, or learning. But how do you see your saved posts on LinkedIn? Here is a quick guide on how to view your saved posts on LinkedIn mobile and desktop.
Where to Find Saved Posts on LinkedIn Mobile and Desktop
There are different ways to find your saved posts on LinkedIn, depending on whether you are using the mobile app or the web browser.
On Mobile App
To find your saved posts on the LinkedIn mobile app, follow these steps:
- Tap your profile picture in the top left corner of the screen to open your profile.
- Tap “View Profile” below your name.
- Scroll down to the “Resources” section in your profile.
- Tap “See all [number] resources”.
- Choose “My items” in your resources list.
- To the left of the list of content, you should see “My jobs”, “My learning” and “Saved posts”.
- Tap “Saved posts” to see all your saved posts on LinkedIn.
On Web Browser
To find your saved posts on the LinkedIn web browser, follow these steps:
- Navigate to LinkedIn on your favorite browser.
- Click on the “My items” option in the left navigation panel on your homepage. Alternatively, you can click on the “Me” icon at the top right corner of the page and choose “View Profile”. Then scroll down to the “Resources” section and click “See all [number] resources”. Then click on “My items”.
- Choose the “Saved posts” option to see all your saved posts on LinkedIn.
How to View Saved Posts on LinkedIn?
Once you have found your saved posts on LinkedIn, you can view them by clicking or tapping on them. You can also filter them by content type, such as articles, videos, podcasts, etc. by using the tabs at the top of the list. You can also sort them by date or relevance by using the drop-down menu at the top right corner of the list.
How to unSave a Post on LinkedIn?
To unsave a post that you no longer want to keep, you can click or tap on the ellipsis icon (three dots) at the top right corner of the post and choose “Unsave” from the menu. This will remove the post from your saved list and free up some space for new content.