When was my Twitter account created? Find out how to see the exact date and time when your Twitter account was created, with steps on how to check your profile or find your first email from Twitter. There are two ways to find out when your Twitter account was created:
- Check your Profile. Log in to Twitter and go to your profile. Under your username, you will see a calendar icon. Click on the icon to see the month and year when you joined Twitter.
- Check your Email. If you still have the first email that you received from Twitter, you can check the date of the email to see when your account was created.
When Was My Twitter Account Created?
If you're wondering when your Twitter account was created, there are a few ways to find out.
1. Check your profile.
The easiest way to find out when your Twitter account was created is to check your profile. On your profile page, look for the "Created" field. This field will show you the month and year when you created your account.
2. Look for your first tweet.
If you still have access to your first tweet, you can also check the date that it was sent. To do this, go to your profile page and click on the "Tweets" tab. Your first tweet will be at the top of the list.
3. Check your email.
When you first created your Twitter account, you should have received an email from Twitter confirming your account creation. This email will include the date that your account was created.
4. Use a third-party tool.
There are also a number of third-party tools that can help you find out when your Twitter account was created. These tools typically work by accessing your Twitter account data and then displaying it to you.
How can I Find the Exact Date When My Twitter Account was Created?
If you want to find out the exact date when your Twitter account was created, you can use the following steps:
- Go to your Twitter profile page.
- Click on the "Settings" icon.
- Click on "Account."
- Scroll down to the "Account creation" section.
- The exact date when your account was created will be displayed.